Here’s How Chris Kyle Met His Killer…This Is Chilling
March 16, 2015 1:49pm PST
Just a few weeks ago, marine veteran Eddie Ray Routh was convicted of murdering the legendary Navy Seal Chris Kyle. Now, Routh’s parents have done an interview with Dr. Phil in which they reveal how Kyle met their son.
Routh’s mother Jodi admitted to Dr. Phil that she reached out to Kyle in an attempt to help her son overcome his PTSD.
“I said, ‘Chris, would you be willing to help my son? He’s a former Marine, and he has PTSD, and he really needs some help, and we’re not getting what we need,’” she said, according to Huffington Post. “And he said, ‘Yes. I would be willing to help,’ and that was my first day in several years that I really felt like anybody even cared if Eddie got the help that he needed or not.”
“I would’ve never asked if I had an idea that this could happen,” she added, fighting back tears.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas