BREAKING: Two More Cops Shot – This Isn’t Good
March 16, 2015 11:58am PST
The targeting of U.S. cops continues. A massive manhunt is underway in Los Angeles after two police officers were shot on Sunday.
The incident occurred around 5:45 p.m., and the two officers were in plain clothes and were sitting in a parked vehicle. According to The Gateway Pundit, the narcotics officers were grazed by the bullets and were treated at the scene for minor injuries.
Police believe there were two assailants, and they remain at large. We’ll update you more as this story develops.
When will the current administration stop tolerating the slaughter of US cops and stand up to those who break the law? Our brave men and women in uniform deserve to be protected — not targeted for violence.
SHARE to show your support for our cops!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response