What This Man Captured On Film At Gettysburg Will Chill You To The Bone
March 13, 2015 10:38am PST
Over 150 years ago, in the middle of the Civil War, a battle occurred in a little Pennsylvania town called Gettysburg. The battle lasted for days, and turned the tide of the entire war in the north’s favor.
Today, residents of Gettysburg still believe there town is haunted by the thousands of soldiers who lost their lives there. Terrifying footage has surfaced of one of these ghost sightings, and it is sure to chill you to the bone.
You may also like to read:
- “Loch Ness Monster” Caught On Camera – You Won’t Believe Where
- Disturbing Footage Shows YETI Wandering Around Mountains – Watch How This One Ends…
- BREAKING: Obama And Hillary Considering ‘Civil War’ Over Gun Control
- Eerie: He Found An Abandoned House in the Woods – Found THIS Inside
- Hiker Felt Like He Was Being Watched – What He Saw Next Sent Him Running For His Life