Congress Planning To Use This To Impeach Obama
March 12, 2015 7:22am PST
In recent months, it has come to light that Obama has granted amnesty to 5 million illegal immigrants. While liberals have tried to defend Obama’s actions, saying he was within in his power, it turns out they were wrong.
According to the New York Times, the pro-impeachment Republicans were right all along: there is a strong case for impeachment. The constitution has designed impeachment for “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors” as a political accusation that deserves a political remedy rather than a legal one. This means that congress can define “high crimes and misdemeanors,” and no court can contest it.
Congress could find that Obama violated his oath to “faithfully execute” the laws when he refused to execute aspects of the Affordable Care Act, No Child Left Behind and, now, the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Theoretically, Obama could withhold prosecution, but granting legal status and work permits to millions of illegals most likely exceeds his power.
In the end, Obama’s days may be numbered, and the way to get rid of him may actually be quite simple. Hopefully, congress will get it together enough in 2015 in order to take Obama down.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- BREAKING: House Calls For Obama’s Impeachment – This Could Be The End For Him
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS