His Six Year-Old Daughter Just Died, You Won’t Believe What He Did At Her Grave
March 11, 2015 9:01am PST
A few years ago, Rick Ellis was a happy father who appeared to have everything a man could want in this life. Then, his 6 year-old daughter Lindsay was killed by a drunk driver, and his life fell apart.
The grieving father shot a video message at his daughter’s grave, and it has quickly gone viral.
“I’m going to show you something that is the end result of your partying on Friday nights, Saturday nights, whenever. Want to get drunk, play around, get stupid? This is what happens…” Ellis said before turning his camera to the headstone.
On the headstone are written two names: Lindsay Ellis and Christy M. Johnson Ellis. The little girl wasn’t killed by a random drunk driver: the drunk driver was her own mother.
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- BREAKING: Beloved TV Star KILLED By Drunk Driver
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray