Duck Dynasty Family Gets Some Very Bad News – They Need Your Prayers
March 10, 2015 11:06am PST
The Robertson family needs all of our prayers as it has been revealed that one of their youngest members is set to undergo yet another surgery.
Little Mia Robertson, daughter of Jase Robertson and his wife Missy, is set to undergo surgery for the sixth time for a cleft palate and lip. The family announced the news on their Facebook page:
Mia has undergone five surgeries for her condition, most recently in January of 2014.
“We did all this research and there weren’t many answers, we were more confused than educated,” Jase Robertson told CNSNews. “That’s when we said, you know what, we’re people of faith. You know, we believe in the Resurrection, we believe in things like this, and then, all of a sudden something comes our way that’s gonna’ be tough and difficult, and we’re just feeling sorry for ourselves. So that’s when we decided, okay, we’re not going to do that anymore.”
We pray that Mia will be cured of this condition and go on to lead a healthy, happy life. God bless you, Mia!
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!
- He Had Three Massive Cysts On His Back – When They Popped It…OMG!