Jesse Ventura Gets Some Very Bad News
March 9, 2015 1:26pm PST
Jesse Ventura has been riding high the last few months after being awarded $1.8 million in his lawsuit against Chris Kyle’s estate, but his ride appears to be coming to an end.
Taya Kyle, widow of Chris, has filed an appeal to reverse the verdict, and experts believe she has a very good case. Her lawyer John Borger says that at minimum, Taya should be awarded a new trial.
In the appeal, Borger argued that Ventura didn’t prove that Chris’s account of him in his book was either “material falsity” or “actual malice,” meaning it did not legally meet the definition of definition. Borger blamed Judge Robert Kyle for not instructing the jury properly.
“A properly instructed jury would not have rendered a verdict in Ventura’s favor,” Borger wrote, according to The Twin Cities.
Taya Kyle is showing Ventura that just like her husband, she won’t go down without a fight. Ventura might as well quit now, because there’s no way a jury will rule against Chris Kyle’s widow again.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- Trump Gets Some Devastating News After Cruz Drops Out – He’s In Trouble
- BREAKING: Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Trump – He’s Going To Trial