Obama Does THIS To His Daughters To “Remind Them of Their Obligations”
March 9, 2015 7:01am PST
It was the 50th anniversary of the Selma marches over the weekend, so of course President Obama rushed to the scene to kiss up to the race-baiters, and this time, he dragged Sasha and Malia into it too.
Obama said he brought his teenage daughters to Selma to “remind them of their obligations” to keep fighting for civil rights.
“There are going to be marches for them to march, and struggles for them to fight. And if we’ve done our job, then that next generation is going to be picking up the torch, as well,” he said last month, according to Daily Mail.
“Part of what I want Malia and Sasha to understand is that this is an unfinished project,” he said in another interview this week, making it clear that his daughters are now just political tools to him.
It seems that Sasha and Malia have unwittingly become the faces of their father’s latest attempt to bow down to liberal race-pimps. It’s pathetic that Obama is so desperate that he’s using his teenage girls to gain favor.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda