Barack Obama Makes “Controversial” Statement About Sasha and Malia
March 6, 2015 10:54am PST
During a Friday radio interview with the Tom Joyner Morning Show, President Obama made some statements about his daughters’ futures that some are calling controversial.
Obama told Joyner that he is confident Malia, 16, and Sasha, 13, will never run for political office.
“I am very doubtful that they will want to run for public office, you know, partly because they’ve been listening to their mother,” Obama said, according to The Hill. “If they want to do it through business, then I want them to have a business that is providing employment and opportunity for people who might not otherwise get it.”
“If they want to do it through the arts, then I want their art to be informed by the great social issues of the day so they are illuminating that for other people and telling stories that need to be told,” he added.
While we’re relieved that we may never see another Obama in office, we don’t think the president is really in a position to say that his daughters will never run for office when they are older.
That being said, it makes sense that the girls wouldn’t want to run for political office after seeing what a disaster their parents were at it. Don’t worry, Sasha and Malia, we feel your pain!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide