Wynonna Judd Writes Song for ‘American Sniper’ Chris Kyle
March 6, 2015 12:11am PST
Even though the left continues to snub ‘American Sniper’ Chris Kyle, country music star Wynonna Judd is proudly standing with him. Judd released a touching tribute to the fallen hero and his friend Chris Littlefield.
Not surprisingly, the left is attempting to blackball Judd from Hollywood because of her new song, which they claim is too “conservative” for the music industry.
According to the Rolling Stone:
In a post on the official Chris Kyle Facebook page following the verdict, his widow, Taya Kyle, explained how the song came about: “I have always loved music,” she wrote. “On the Patriot Tour last year the crew on the bus included our good friend and Chris’s teammate Pete Scobell who was the musician on tour with us. I asked about how he chooses which songs to sing and asked if I could listen to some. He played ‘The Hearts I Leave Behind.’ With tears rolling down my face, I looked at Pete and said, ‘You have to record this song.’ This song is Chris. It is me. It is all the people who carry Chris in the hearts he left behind.”
Headline Politics reported that all money earned from the music sales will be donated to the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation. First responders and their families benefit from the organization.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Obama LIVID After Clint Eastwood Openly Defies Him
- Jessie Ventura Gets Some Awful News After Attacking Chris Kyle’s Widow
- American Sniper Widow Just Made a Huge Announcement – This Changes Everything
- Chris Kyle’s Widow Announces She Will Endorse This Presidential Candidate In 2016