When A Man Heard Noises Coming From His Shed, He Didn’t Expect To Find This
March 4, 2015 2:09pm PST
A Tennessee couple heard a strange noise coming from a shed on their property and decided to investigate. They never expected to find this!
April Dickerson and her husband went to the shed and found a little puppy frozen to the ground. They brought it inside and adopted it, nursing it back to health and giving it a normal life.
“Well usually we find rabbits or moles. We’ve never found a puppy under there..,” April told reporters. “I would hope that someone would have to be in extremely dire straights before they decided to just drop the puppy off.”
Originally, the couple were going to give the puppy up for adoption, but they have now fallen in love with her and want to keep her. They’re thinking of naming her “Elsa” after the lead character in the movie “Frozen.”
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- BREAKING: Gunman Opens Fire In Major US City – At Least Four Victims
- Thugs Attack Couple For ‘Being White’ – Then Gets A BRUTAL Surprise
- White Couple Refuses To Give Up Seats To Black Thugs – What Followed Was ’15 Seconds Of Terror’
- Perverted Rapist Messes With Patriotic Cop, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call