Liberals Outraged After This Man Calls Al Sharpton The “Least Expensive Negro”
March 2, 2015 9:07am PST
Entertainment figure Byron Allen is under fire this week after he made controversial comments about Al Sharpton.
Allen is one of the black media owners who has filed a $20 billion lawsuit against Comcast and Time Warner Cable, calling their employments of Sharpton “a sham, undertaken to whitewash Comcast’s discriminatory business practices.”
During an appearance on CNN, Allen accused a number of corporations of ignoring most black figures and only doing business with Sharpton because he is the “least expensive negro.”
Allen added that the corporate mentality is “don’t do business with real African American-owned companies, just give him $50,000 and a bucket of chicken and we’re good.”
He also attacked Obama, saying he was “bought and paid for” by American corporations.
“He has taken donations from Comcast,” Allen said, according to The Blaze. “Comcast is his biggest contributor. AT&T is one of his biggest contributors. Listen, Obama, your own FTC is investigating AT&T for throttling. How can you even consider them to buy DirecTV when you’re suing them? Is it because you took donations? Yes, Obama. Don’t even think about letting them merge until they settle this lawsuit and that lawsuit.”
What do you think about Allen’s accusations? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Beauty Queen Comes Forward With Massive Accusation Of Trump – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him