Liberals Slam Phil Robertson For This “Controversial” Speech
March 1, 2015 1:09pm PST
Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson is under fire once again this week for a “controversial” speech he made at CPAC.
Robertson gave the speech after being presented with the “Andrew Breitbart Defender of the First Amendment Award,” and he brought his Bible to the stage.
The reality TV star said there were three words that no politician will say, but he will: “I love you.”
He went on to slam STDs, calling them “revenge of the hippies” and condemning sex outside of marriage.
“You want a medically safe option?” he said, according to Mediaite. “One man, one woman, married for life.”
“Stand on the Bible,” he begged his audience, “hold onto your weapons!”
Robertson concluded his speech by speaking out against ISIS.
“These Muslims,” he said, are into “territorial conquest” and “I don’t see a dime’s worth of difference in any one of ‘em.”
What do you think about Robertson’s speech? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today Will Make You SICK
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- BREAKING: Trump Shocks the World, Drops BOMB – This Changes Everything