Top Obama Official Caught Doing Something Disgusting With a Minor
February 27, 2015 11:20am PST
A top Obama official has been arrested after he was caught soliciting sex from a minor.
Senior State Department official Daniel Rosen was arrested on Tuesday at his home after he attempted to arrange a sexual encounter with a minor online. What he did not know was that “minor” was actually an officer with the Child Exploitation Unit posing as a minor online.
“We are aware that a State Department employee has been arrested and charges have been issued,” State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters. “For issues related to Department personnel and for privacy reasons, we are not able to confirm the identity of the individual or specific charges.”
“His security clearance will be suspended and he will be put on administrative leave while this proceeds to its end through any judicial process,” she added, according to Conservative Tribune. “We are following standard procedure in this case.”
The Fairfax County Police Department have said that this wasn’t a case of entrapment.
“We are not making overtures,” a spokesman for Fairfax County said. “We’re in a number of chatrooms and sites. We go where the kids go and so do the bad guys.”
Rosen will face a jury in Virginia, and could be facing some serious time behind bars.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him