SATs Submit To Race Baiters- Award Bonus Points For This
February 27, 2015 9:56am PST
New reports reveal that blacks and hispanics are now being awarded bonus points not the SAT just for their race. Meanwhile, asians are penalized 50 points for their ethnicity.
This was discovered as part of a study to determine how much race and ethnicity affect college admissions. Researchers used the term “bonus” to describe how many SAT points an applicant’s race is worth when applying to college.
According to The Gateway Pundit, blacks receive 250 bonus points on the exam, and hispanics receive 185. Shockingly, asians are penalized 50 points, meaning they need to go above and beyond to impress college admissions departments.
“Do Asians need higher test scores?” asked researcher Ann Lee. “Is it harder for Asians to get into college? The answer is yes.”
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Donald Trump Supporter Defies Race-Baiters To Say THIS
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying