Clint Eastwood Chastises Hollywood Actress At Oscars For Doing This
February 27, 2015 8:41am PST
Australian actress Margot Robbie, known for her starring role in Martin Scorsese’s Wolf of Wall Street, has admitted that she had an encounter with Clint Eastwood at the Oscars last week that didn’t go so well.
Robbie told interviewer Angus O’Laughlin of Shazam Top 2o:
“I went backstage because I had to present (on stage) and afterwards I did an interview… they gave me this bottle of champagne. I was back in my seat and we were in an ad break, so I opened it. It popped really loudly. Clint Eastwood was sitting right in front of me and he turned around and glared at me.”
“I kind of ducked my head. I don’t know. Maybe he wanted some? It looked like a glare though.”
The Oscars is a notoriously dry event, so no alcohol is allowed there at any time. We think it’s likely that Eastwood was merely trying to enforce the rules, and teach this 20-something actress a lesson or two about respect.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Liberal Actress Launches Protest On Patriot’s Farm – He Responds With THIS
- Liberal Celebrities Promise To LEAVE Country If Trump Wins – He Responds With THIS
- Tom Hanks Blacklisted By Hollywood For Saying THIS About Trump
- Morgan Freeman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God