What Taya Kyle Did During Defense Arguments Will Surprise You
February 25, 2015 2:38pm PST
On Tuesday night, a jury took less than three hours to convict Eddie Ray Routh for the murder of Chris Kyle. The judge immediately sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Both the judge and the jury were undoubtedly influenced by Taya Kyle’s behavior during the defense’s arguments. What she did let them know just how devastating her husband’s murder has been to her.
“Taya Kyle stormed out of the courtroom during the defense’s go at it. She slammed the door. Everyone turned around and looked. We didn’t know what was going on,” said court reporter Casey Stegall. “It happened when a member of the defense team started saying that even Chris Kyle knew that Eddie Ray Routh was not quite right.”
We applaud Taya Kyle for having the strength to face Kyle’s murderer in court every day, and we’re glad justice has finally been served.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Thug Messes With Police Officers – Gets A Brutal Response
- He Was Suspicious Of His Wife, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – He Never Expected To Capture This…
- BREAKING: One Of Obama’s Illegals Commits Mass Murder Across Two States
- Bombshell New Reports Reveal Obama Body Count – This Is Horrifying