You’ll Love The UFC President’s Badass Office
February 24, 2015 2:11pm PST
Dana White is the president of the UFC, and he recently opened up his penthouse office in Las Vegas up for a tour.
White’s amazing office is worth a total of $150 million, and it boasts such artwork as an AK-47 wrapped in dollar bills and stuffed with bags of heroin and cocaine. Yes, it is stuffed with real drugs.
White defended this controversial piece of art to reporters:
This is probably the most testosterone fueled office on earth, probably. That’s a gun that’s taped up in dollar bills. And basically, what this piece of art represents is, literally, on the other side, on that clip, those are all real drugs in there. There’s cocaine, black tar heroin, and a bunch of other actual legit drugs that are in the clip over there. And it basically represents what war is really all about and what happens as a result of war. You know, it’s all about money. And then, what happens to the soldiers who go over and fight? Most of them become addicted to drugs or end up messed up somehow. So, it’s a pretty cool what the actual, this piece of art represents.
What do you think about this office? Do you approve of it, or is it way too much? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Donald Trump Shocks Supporters With Bombshell Admission – Will You Still Support Him?
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- Trump LIVID After Bombshell 1991 Footage Surfaces – This Could Change Everything
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV
- Clinton Aide LOSES It During Interview – Drops Bombshell Nobody Saw Coming