Oprah Barges Into Stunned Man’s Home To “Use Bathroom” On Oscar Night
February 24, 2015 9:13am PST
A young blogger was working late in his office on Sunday night when he heard a knock on the door. When he opened it, he got the shock of his life.
Max Lloyd, executive producer of the blog WorldWideKat, opened the door to find Ava DuVernay, the director of Selma.
“I have Oprah and she really has to pee!” the director said, according to Daily Mail. “Can she use your bathroom?”
The stunned man didn’t know what to do, so he moved aside as Oprah rushed in to use his toilet.
Oprah had been giving DuVernay a ride back to her car after the two went party hopping post-Oscars. By 10:30 it seems that Oprah’s bladder was full, and she had to make a pitstop wherever she sees fit.
As if taking over our televisions isn’t enough, Oprah is now barging into our homes to use our bathrooms.
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- You Won’t Believe What Kate Upton Just Did At The Oscars…
- Fans Stunned After Stacey Dash Does THIS On Live TV