Taya Kyle Honors Her Husband With Heartbreaking Message On Oscar Night
February 24, 2015 7:57am PST
Chris Kyle’s widow Taya used Sunday night’s Academy Awards ceremony as an opportunity to honor her late husband. While walking the red carpet to support the hit film American Sniper, Taya was photographed clutching his dog tags as she spoke to reporters about Chris’s legacy.
Earlier in the day, Taya took to Facebook to post a heartbreaking message to her husband as she prepared herself for the awards ceremony:
“So, I am always real with you. Today is no different… I am on a balcony trying to get some fresh air and taking advice of friends to just breathe. I have a pounding headache and woke up from intermittently sleeping and having nightmares about the evils of the world.”
“I wanted to support everyone who made this movie representing real veteran families, but I didn’t think I had the energy to show up at the Oscars, let alone be presentable. So, I find myself in a surreal position… like Cinderella who scrubs the floors but has a fairy Godmother (Warner Brothers) who got me on a plane and had a dress and jewelry and even the shoes and spanx waiting for me…”
“And so it is. I am here. To represent my husband, military families and the beautiful people who put more than they had to make this movie happen. I have a red eye flight scheduled to get me back for the trial on Monday morning.”
Bravo to Taya for showing the world just how strong a conservative woman can be.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!
- Sarah Palin Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Health – She Needs Prayers
- You Won’t Believe What Kate Upton Just Did At The Oscars…