Nine Year-Old Document Written By Obama Exposes His Hypocrisy
February 24, 2015 7:45am PST
Since becoming president, Barack Obama has increased America’s debt to a staggering $18 trillion, up $8 trillion from the time George W. Bush was in office. According to Conservative Tribune, experts believe that by the time Obama leaves office in 2017, his overspending will cause the debt to rise to $20 trillion.
During Bush’s eight years in office, the national debt simply rose from $5-10 trillion, and a document written by Obama nine years ago shows that he was very critical of this at the time.
The letter was written in 2006 by then-Senator Barack Obama of Illinois, and it suggests that he was once very much against raising the national debt ceiling.
Obama could not be more right in this letter. Too bad he shoved this all out the window when he became president…
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Is Caught Disrespecting America In The Worst Way
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- You Won’t Believe The Sickening Thing Subway Pedophile Jared Fogle Just Did In Jail…
- ‘Sexy’ Teacher Is Caught Having Sex With Her Students – What She Does Next…OMG!