Sienna Miller Turns Back on ‘American Sniper,’ Reveals True Political Views
February 24, 2015 7:26am PST
Sienna Miller’s career has never been better since she starred in the hit movie American Sniper. The British actress scored rave reviews for her portrayal of Taya Kyle, widow of American hero Chris Kyle.
The success of the film is sure to bring Miller many new opportunities in her career, which is why it is a shame that the actress has spoken out against the film and in favor of her personal liberal views.
When asked about politics recently, Miller did not hold back:
I’m a liberal at heart; I don’t want to vote Conservative. I’d vote Green, but I know it’s a wasted vote or whatever, but it’s the only party with integrity. I’m not saying we live in a dictatorship, in a fascist regime, because that’s really disrespectful to people who do live in countries that are.
These comments are a clear attempt to appear “cool” to liberal Hollywood, and they are a slap in the face to conservatives everywhere who are currently making her film the incredible success that it is.
Shame on you, Sienna.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- CBS Makes Bombshell Announcement About Trump – Supporters Stunned
- Transgender Protester Spits In Trump Supporter’s Face – Then This Happens
- BREAKING: Top Advisor Reveals THIS GOP Candidate Is Dropping Out