You’ll Love Bradley Cooper’s Dates at the Oscars
February 23, 2015 9:59am PST
Bradley Cooper was nominated for an Oscar for his touching portrayal of Chris Kyle in the hit movie American Sniper. He showed up to the ceremony on Sunday night with the two women who mean the most to him: his girlfriends, supermodel Suki Waterhouse, and his mother, Gloria.
While on the red carpet, Cooper was reminded that this is his third Oscar nomination in a row, and he was visibly humble about the honor.
“It’s crazy man, and the fact that I’m here with Clint Eastwood…” Cooper said before the show, according to New York Daily News.
Cooper was previously nominated in 2012 for Silver Linings Playbook and in 2013 for American Hustle. His date to both of these shows was his mother as well.
You may also like to read:
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- Mother And Son Caught Having SEX – They’re In Love