New Scandal Could End Hillary’s Political Career
February 22, 2015 2:42pm PST
New financial reports show that The Clinton Foundation has raised tens of millions of dollars from overseas governments — and some of the money reportedly comes from troublesome sources.
“The foundation has raised at least $48 million from overseas governments” since 2001, the Wall Street Journal reported.
The government of Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest sources of money — at least $10 million to be exact.
The Conservative Tribune reported:
Another donor is a specific Canadian government agency interested in promoting the Keystone XL pipeline. While the Keystone XL pipeline is no doubt a beneficial project, it certainly creates the image of a conflict of interest, if not a quid pro quo relationship.
And then there’s another donor, Qatar. The small Arab nation has faced numerous human rights violations charges over its use of de facto slave labor in preparations for the 2022 World Cup, which it will be hosting
So far, the Clinton Foundation has denied a direct connection to Hillary’s forthcoming presidential campaign. But anyone with half a brain can see through that.
If word spreads about Hillary’s shady funding, it could ruin her chances in 2016. Help get the message out by “sharing” this article with your friends!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything