Man Buys iPod at Target- But What He Found Inside The Box is Unbelievable
February 20, 2015 8:48am PST
Jim Neffarde went to Target to buy his wife a new iPod Classic for Christmas, but things didn’t exactly go according to plan for him.
When his wife opened the iPod box on Christmas morning, the music player was nowhere to be found. Instead, the box was full of school erasers and index cards.
The next day Neffarde went to a different Target to get it replaced. He was afraid nobody would believe him, until a store employee opened another box and it was full of erasers as well. When asked if this made him feel vindicated, Neffarde admitted that it did.
“Oh yeah, because now I knew they have to believe me,” he said, according to ABC. “Either Target has an issue or Apple, somebody in between has an issue with these.”
Target released the following statement about the incident:
“At Target, we are committed to providing our guests with an outstanding shopping experience. We take this incident very seriously and worked directly with the guest to resolve the issue and make it right. We are looking into this incident and have no additional information to share.”
Officials have not yet caught the person switching out the iPods for erasers.
You may also like to read:
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Welfare Queen Steals iPod From Ten Year-Old Child – What Happens Next…OMG!
- Welfare Queens Caught Using Obama’s Food Stamp Funds To Buy DRUGS
- Guess Who Obama Is Targeting With Terrorist Initiative… CONSERVATIVES
- You’ll Never Shop at Target Again After Seeing What They Just Did