These Guys Never Expected To Find This Lurking Beneath Some Old Pipes
February 20, 2015 7:15am PST
Two friends stumbled upon some strange pipes in the woods of Northern Germany, so they decided to check them out.
After breaking open the entrance, they dove inside having no idea what they were about to find.
At first, they saw what seemed like endless hospital-like hallways. Not wanting to get lost, they kept going straight.
They came to several dead ends, and eventually started to see lots of disturbing graffiti on the wall. Some of the words can be translated to mean “Help!” or “Die.”
They then came upon several yellow “bank vault” doors that had been torn off their hinges.
Graffiti on this wall said “hello Satan, I love you,” giving the place a whole new level of spookiness.
At this point, one of the friends panicked, thinking he saw an old man crouching in the pile.
The biggest room featured a strange, large machine.
They also found gloves on the wall, and a random shoe stuck in the mud.
After seeing this submarine hatch, the friends decided they had had enough and quickly fled back to the surface. They never figured out what this place had been.
You may also like to read:
- When She Found A Secret Cellar Door In Her Home, She Never Expected THIS To Be Inside
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In San Diego Naval Hospital
- Obama Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Medical Emergency
- Sarah Palin’s Husband Rushed to Hospital – This Isn’t Good
- Muslim Refuses To Remove Burqa In Court, So Judge Hits Her With THIS