U.S. Government Preparing To Sue Ferguson Police
February 19, 2015 11:07am PST
New reports say the Department of Justice is planning to sue the Ferguson Police Department for racial discriminatory practices if they do not agree to make a series of changes.
The shooting of Michael Brown by Officer Darren Wilson stirred up protests all over the country after a St. Louis grand jury decided not to indict. The federal investigation is now the last probe into the shooting, and while they have allegedly decided not to go after Wilson, they have indicated that the Ferguson police could still be in trouble.
Earlier this week, Attorney General Eric Holder said he is “confident” that a decision will be made before his replacement, Loretta Lynch, is confirmed.
Among the discriminatory practices being investigated are Ferguson police jailing minorities for traffic violations. According to Daily Mail, former St Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch believes the Justice Department will file a civil rights lawsuit as a “consolation prize” after clearing Wilson of all charges.
In other words, the Justice Department has realized Wilson is innocent, but to save face they will decide to punish the Ferguson Police Department.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response