BREAKING: Shocking Discovery Made In Home of Chris Kyle’s Killer
February 16, 2015 10:50am PST
A new discovery made in the home of Chris Kyle’s murderer could change the course of the trial completely.
New evidence suggests Eddie Ray Routh was under the influence of drugs and alcohol when he killed the American sniper. According to Conservative Tribune, police searched Routh’s home and found marijuana, a nearly empty bottle of whiskey, and a drug typically used to treat schizophrenia.
This new evidence could change both the defense and prosecution’s case. The defense has been arguing that rough is mentally ill, so the schizophrenia drug supports this. However, the prosecution is arguing that the marijuana and alcohol was a conscious choice by Routh, so it indicated premeditation.
Regardless of how it is used, the evidence brings the Kyle family one step closer to getting justice for Chris.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Former Clinton Mistress Speaks Out – Reveals Hillary Is ‘Lesbian Cocaine Addict’
- Naked Woman Runs For It After Leading Police On Chase – What Happens Next Is Even Crazier…
- Two Welfare Queens Are Arrested, But It’s What Police Found In Their Vaginas That Has Everyone Talking…
- Jessie Ventura Gets Some Awful News After Attacking Chris Kyle’s Widow