Major City Announces They Are Suing Fox News For This
February 13, 2015 3:40pm PST
In the wake of the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attacks, the Paris mayor has announced that the city will be suing Fox News for claiming there were “no-go zones” in Paris.
No-go zones are areas ruled by Muslim Shariah gangs where police do not go. According to Conservative Tribune, a number of Fox News pundits claimed that these no-go zones were real in Paris in the wake of the attacks, and Mayor Anne Hidalgo was not happy about it.
Instead of issuing a statement denying that the zones were real, Hidalgo skipped straight to suing Fox News without any warning. Do you think she has a case? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America