Nude Bike Ride Has Big Consequences
February 12, 2015 3:10pm PST
A nude bike ride in Billings, Montana has caused a lawmaker to propose a ban on yoga pants and other “obscene” clothing.
According to IJ Review, Rep. David Moore (R-Missoula) filed a bill to expand the indecent exposure law to include nipple exposure, including men’s, and any garment that “gives the appearance or simulates” a person’s buttocks, genitals, pelvic area or female nipple.
“Yoga pants should be illegal in public anyway,” Moore replied, when asked if he was including yoga pants in this bill.
As well as yoga pants, Moore also hopes to place a ban on the male bathing suit known as “speedos.”
Moore said he got the idea for the bill after seeing a nude bike race in Billings. He said he would have no problem with officers arresting offenders of his bill, but added that he hoped police “would use their discretion.”
You may also like to read:
- Obama To Pass Gun Confiscation Bill In THIS State
- Obama To Change $10 Bill As Well – You Won’t Believe How…
- Liberals Furious After Donald Trump Says THIS About Harriet Tubman And The $20 Bill
- You Won’t Believe Who’s Being Added To The $5…
- BREAKING: You Won’t Believe Who’s Replacing Andrew Jackson On The $20