Outrage After Carrie Underwood Disrespects Traditional Marriage
February 12, 2015 11:41am PST
Carrie Underwood may be known for her wholesome Christian values, but what she just said about gay rights completely goes against traditional marriage.
Last year, the country music star spoke out in favor of gay marriage, saying she is strongly in favor of the practice.
“I’m in favor of acceptance,” she said, according to Huffington Post. “And I am a Christian person, and I do love the Lord, and I feel no matter who you are, what you believe, how you live your life, it’s not my place to judge.”
“As a married person myself, I don’t know what it’s like to be told I can’t marry somebody I love, and want to marry,” she added. “I can’t imagine how that must feel. I definitely think we should all have the right to love, and love publicly, the people that we want to love.”
While liberals are rejoicing about what Underwood said, it remains to be seen what her Christian country music fans think of her latest views on marriage.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- BREAKING: Legendary Country Music Star Found Dead
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS
- Jodi Arias To Get MARRIED After Finding Love Behind Bars