Muslim Woman Sues Abercrombie & Fitch
February 11, 2015 2:08pm PST
A Muslim woman has filed a lawsuit against Abercrombie & Fitch for firing her after she refused to remove her hijab.
Nida Khan claims she was fired after her manager told her to remove her hijab because it did not fit the store’s brand. As a Muslim, Khan is not allowed to ever remove her hijab.
What do you think about this lawsuit? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack Patriotic Truckers – Watch What Happens Next