Spanish Teacher Sent 14 Year-Old Student Nude Photos and Videos For Two Years
February 11, 2015 7:54am PST
A 28 year-old middle school teacher in Oklahoma has been caught after sending inappropriate messages to a student for two years.
Whitney Fetters, a Spanish teacher at Hefner Middle School in Putnam City, met her victim when he was only 12 and a student in her own class.
The two immediately began exchanging what started as innocent texts, but these texts took a disturbing turn in December, when the duo began texting about various sex acts. Fetters is accused of sending the student X-rated videos and photos, many of which were of herself.
Police were called in last month, when the boy’s parents found photos Fetters had sent him. According to Daily Mail, she has since been charged with lewd proposals to a child under 16 and soliciting sexual communication through technology.
Court records show the boy sent the first sexual text, telling his teacher she was “hot” before sending her a partially nude photo of himself. The pair subsequently shared 20 explicit photos and videos of themselves performing sex acts. They also communicated with sexual Snapchats.
Fetters is also accused of inviting the boy over this Friday so they could “get high and have sex,” but luckily they were caught before this could happen.
One text sent by Fetters allegedly said “Touching myself is fun.” Another was a picture of herself in lingerie along with the caption, “that’s all you get.”
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign