Michelle Obama Declares War on Mac and Cheese “Cheese Dust is Not Food”
February 10, 2015 7:17am PST
Michelle Obama has announced that the first family has dropped boxed macaroni and cheese from their diets after Malia couldn’t turn a block of mac and cheese into cheese powder.
“She sat there for 30 minutes trying to pulverize a block of cheese into dust,” Mrs. Obama said, according to Weaselzippers. “She was really focused on it and it just didn’t work, so she had to give up. And from then on, we stopped eating macaroni and cheese out of a box because cheese dust is not food, as was the moral of the story.”
The first lady added that White House chef Sam Kass agrees with her about her beef with mac and cheese.
“He said there’s nothing wrong with mac and cheese, but it’s got to be real food,” she said.
As her anti-childhood-obesity initiative approaches it’s fifth anniversary, Michelle has credited herself with giving families a “new norm” of healthy eating.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong