[VIDEO] Ridiculous Disguise Gets Robber Laughed Out of Store With No Money
January 30, 2015 9:51am PST
Hahahahahaha!! Too funny. This guy was really trying to rob the joint. Too hilarious for words.
The Daily Mail reports:
The Houston Chronicle reports he was described as a tall, slim, white male in his 30s.
He was being driven by an unidentified person in a tan, two-tone 2010 Ford 4-door pickup truck.
The clerk, who only had a limited understanding of English, thought the incident was a prank due to the ridiculous disguise.
The clerk then began laughing at which point he robber fled.
Anyone with information as to the man’s identity can contact the Pasadena Police Department at 713-477-1221 or make a tip anonymously at Crime Stoppers at 713-222-8477.
Crime Stoppers tipsters may be eligible for a reward of $5,000.
Sorry, not sorry. This is too funny. Like who is really going to through their stuff, or even at Party City, and says, wow, this will be a great disguise to rob the donut store with. Idiot. Too bad there isn’t prison time for stupid.
Written by Katie McGuire. Follow Katie on Twitter @GOPKatie
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- Thug Tries To Rob Gas Station – Gets A Deadly Dose Of Reality
- Three Thugs Attack Patriot – Have No Idea His MMA Fighter Friend Is Watching…
- Thugs Try To Rob Bar – They Didn’t Know A Cop Was Inside…
- GRAPHIC: Thug Attacks Texas Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality