Hillary Reveals If She’ll Testify for Gowdy
January 29, 2015 12:47pm PST
Hillary has never been one to really try to be cooperative with anyone. After all, her famous ‘What difference does it make?’ regarding Benghazi will not soon be forgotten. So when Trey Gowdy hinted at calling former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton before his House Select Committee on Benghazi, there was one question on America’s mind: will she or won’t she?
“She immediately said she would and that she wanted to come in December, but if December did not work, she would come in January. She said, ‘I’ll do it,’ period. The fact is, she was very clear. She did not hesitate for one second,” Cummings told The Washington Times.
Cummings, for those of you keeping track, was one of the key voices lobbying for Clinton not to testify, saying that her prior testimony should suffice.
Well, this is one I am so setting my DVR for. I can’t wait to watch Killary squirm under Gowdy’s interrogation. Nicely done, Mr. Gowdy.
Written by Katie McGuire. Follow Katie on Twitter @GOPKatie
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything