Female Cop Attacked By Violent Thug In Jail
January 28, 2015 3:49pm PST
Shocking footage shows a man who robbed a drugstore while dressed “like a zebra” attack a female deputy as he was being booked into jail.
Devin Harris is shown wrestling the cop and punching her in the face repeatedly at 4 am on Saturday at the Tuscola County Jail in Michigan.
According to New York Daily News, Harris had been arrested hours earlier at a Caro Rite Aid, a drugstore which he robbed at knifepoint. Witnesses say he was wearing a coat with zebra stripes on it and a nylon covering on his head.
Video shows him trying to flee the jail after beating the deputy, but the feisty officer wasn’t done yet. She was eventually able to get the better of Harris and subdue him before other officers arrive. She later received treatment at the local hospital.
Harris was arraigned Saturday on three counts of armed robbery, carrying a dangerous weapon with unlawful intent and assaulting a police officer causing injury, as well as separate charges for assaulting the officer during booking. Bail was set at $200,000, and Harris remains in jail at this time.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call