Boehner Files Lawsuit Against Obama
January 28, 2015 8:14am PST
To say John Boehner has been a disappointment as Speaker of the House is an understatement. However, though the GOP leader has a history of bowing down to Democrats at every turn, he is now finally doing something to stand up to the president.
Boehner announced on Tuesday morning that he is suing Obama for his illegal executive actions on illegal immigration.
“Our team has been working on litigation. We are finalizing a plan to authorize litigation on this issue — one we believe gives us the best chance of success,” the speaker said, according to the Conservative Tribune.
A congressional aide also revealed that Boehner had authorized drafting “a resolution authorizing the House to take a variety of legal actions.”
Should the action be filed, this would be one of the most major legal cases against Obama ever. We can only hope that Boehner puts his money where his mouth is, and follows through with what he said.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS