Burn On Obama’s Ego – In a Classy W. Bush Way
January 27, 2015 12:50pm PST
George W. And Laura are one of the classiest couples to ever grace the White House and the country with their presence. So in 2012, when the oil painting of George W. Bush was revealed for display in the White House, George just couldn’t resist a subtle quip, as Political Insider reports:“I am also pleased, Mr. President, that as you are wandering these halls wrestling with tough decisions you will now be able to gaze at this portrait and ask, ‘What would George do?’”
Such subtle class and humor has been missing far to long in the White House. Take a page, Obama. You could use a few pointers.
Even with such sage advice, its absolutely clear that the current president has taken none from the former. Too bad, because maybe we wouldn’t be in such sad shape.
Do you miss W.? Sound off with your favorite W moments in the comments below.
Written by Katie McGuire. Follow Katie on Twitter @GOPKatie
You may also like to read:
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death