FDA: Over 70% of American Chickens Contain This Cancer Causing Substance
January 26, 2015 8:07pm PST
The FDA made a shocking admission this week that could change all of our lives forever.
According to MSN, the government agency admitted that over 70% of U.S. chickens contain cancer causing arsenic. This chemical is being added to chicken feed purposely, just to give the chickens the illusion of being healthily colored and plump.
If taken in high doses, this arsenic has the potential to kill humans.
The FDA has asked Pfizer to stop manufacturing the arsenic drug, called Roxarshone, which was found in the livers of almost half the chicken tested.
This demand from the FDA is particularly alarming, as they have always maintained that the arsenic levels in chicken are too low to be harmful to humans.
Let’s just say we won’t be eating chicken again anytime soon…
You may also like to read:
- When He Bit Into A Chicken McNugget, He Never Expected To See This…
- Parents Outraged After Beauty Queen Does This On Camera
- Employee Leaks KFC’s Secret To Their Fried Chicken Recipe – We Can’t Believe This
- Police Chief Decapitates Boy’s Pet Chicken With Shovel
- Rare ‘Lamborghini Of Poultry’ Chicken Has RIDICULOUS Price Tag