Fox News Employee Shoots Himself Outside Network Headquarters
January 26, 2015 10:08am PST
A former Fox News employee travelled to the network headquarters in New York City on Monday to confront Fox for “ruining his life.” He then shot himself dead outside the building.
Philip Perea, 41, shot himself in the chest just before 9 a.m. outside the building in Manhattan. He had reportedly worked for the Fox News affiliate in Austin, Texas.
Before his death, Perea was outside the building handing out fliers that attacked Fox for “ending his career.” Security guards confronted him and asked him to leave, which is when he shot himself.
Perea was rushed to Bellevue Hospital in critical condition, and he died there an hour later.
In the months before his death, Perea had been slamming Fox on his twitter account and in a series of youtube videos. According to Daily Mail, he wrote things like “will be homeless thanks to FOX lies. Is this the America you want?”
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Fox Headquarters EVACUATED After Man Walks In With Bomb
- Barack Obama Caught In Major Lie On Live TV – Watch Him Panic
- They Told Her She Was ‘Too Fat’ To Wear A Bikini – She Responded With THIS
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- BREAKING: At Least Twenty Dead In Devastating Terrorist Bombing