Teacher Breaks Down In Court As She Admits To Having Sex With Three Students
January 23, 2015 1:11pm PST
A 35 year-old former high school English teacher broke down in court on Thursday as she plead guilty to having sex with three students, even when she was out on bail.
Brianne Altice faces 14 charges including rape, sodomy and sex abuse for the relationships she had with the three boys. Her plea came one week after one of her victims told the court that he had sex with her three times while she was out on bail.
Despite the abuse, her now-18 year-old victim is also her biggest cheerleader. The boy was “very unhappy” to testify against her in court. “It’s ridiculous,” he said, according to Daily Mail. “She doesn’t deserve to be here.”
The boy reluctantly told the court he had sex with Altice once before she was arrested in October, and three more times after she was out on bail.
Altice’s other victims have said their relationships with her began with kissing between class periods, and escalated from there. One boy even said she was his “teacher with benefits.”
Altice’s life has been completely destroyed in the wake of her arrest. She has lost her job, and her husband has left her. Now, she could face up to life in prison. What do you think her punishment should be? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- BREAKING: Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Trump – He’s Going To Trial
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign