Man Impregnates His 11 Year-old Granddaughter
January 23, 2015 10:49am PST
A 55 year-old man has been sentenced to 200 years in prison for impregnating his 11 year-old granddaughter and sexually assaulting her younger sister.
The man, who is being kept anonymous to protect his victim’s identities, was sentenced to 100 years for each charge of incest. Judge Jeffrey Langton told him he seemed “to lack any semblance of a conscience.”
The grandfather was arrested in June after his granddaughter showed up to a local hospital complaining of severe cramps. She was found to be 32 weeks pregnant, and she told doctors that the father of her baby was a 14 year-old boy she met at a county fair. However, once she was pressed, she admitted her grandfather told her to make the story up.
Her 9 year-old sister told authorities that she witnessed her grandfather come into the girls’ room and assault her sister with his hands and mouth. She said he assaulted her “by kissing her privates” and told her it was a secret she had to keep. She 11 year-old gave birth to her baby in August. Her grandfather had been the guardian to both her and her sister.
The pedophile grandpa will be eligible for parole in 50 years, when he is 105. He is currently being investigated in other sexual assaults, one of the victims of which is 3 years-old.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him