Five Thugs Rape Underage Girl, Media Ignores It
January 23, 2015 10:18am PST
A 16 year-old white girl in Florida was brutally raped by five black football players, and the media has turned a blind eye.
The girl was lured to the woods after she walked to McDonald’s with the athletes. There she was gang-raped, and when she tried to walk home afterwards, she was caught and raped again.
The suspects – Josea Sims, 16; Tywuan Johnson, 16; Tolbert Alexander, 14; Deonte Stewart, 17; and Marquis Pierre, 17 – have been charged with sexual assault. Stewart and Pierre are being charged as adults, while the others are facing juvenile charges.
According to the Conservative Tribune, the boys say the sex was consensual, but a iPhone video from one of the defendants refutes this claim. The footage shows that “the males are circling her and appear to be trying to intimidate her into performing the acts and keeping her from leaving.”
The mainstream media has completely ignored this case, and civil rights leaders like Al Sharpton are keeping their distance. If the victim was black and the perpetrators were white, you can bet your life that this would be all over the news.
You may also like to read:
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call