Major Tim Tebow Announcment for Valentine’s Day
January 22, 2015 1:38pm PST
Awwwww. Tim Tebow is just about the sweetest thing ever. While most of us are planning our valentine’s dinners and nights out, Tim is too.
But not for him and his wife. It’s for 7,000 teenagers with special needs.
The Tim Tebow Foundation has organized with Amazing Grace International Ministries, Ekisa Ministries an international “Night to Shine” for special needs youth in 26 states as well as Nairobi, Kenya and Jinja, Uganda. Amazing Grace and Ekisa will help make the African sites happen.
Hosted at 49 different churches, The Night to Shine will happen simultaneously on February 13, 2015, at participating churches across the country.
The Night to Shine is something most teenagers take for granted – a prom style night with dinner and dancing. Many special needs children don’t get to experience this, and Tebow is making sure the whole package is there.
Every prom will give the kids what they deserve – special touches like red carpet entrances with paparazzi, limousine rides, hair and makeup beauty stations, shoe shines, a dance floor, food and much more.
Every guest will also receive a crown or tiara, according to the Conservative Tribune.
You certainly don’t have to follow football to be a fan of this man.
Written by Katie McGuire. Follow Katie on Twitter @GOPKatie
You may also like to read:
- Tim Tebow Gets Some Amazing News – This Is Why We Pray
- Tim Tebow To Embark On New Career – Nobody Saw This Coming
- If You’re Spending Valentine’s Day Alone This Year, Hooters Has A Deal For You!
- Liberals Mock Tim Tebow For Saving Sex Until Marriage – His Response Is AWESOME
- He Thought She Was About To Give Him A ‘Sexy’ Surprise, But Then This Happened