[VIDEO] Ted Cruz: ‘Eh, Let Me Start Over’ State of the Union Rebuttal
January 22, 2015 11:40am PST
Oh, Ted Cruz. We love you so much, but this is too funny. Thanks to Mediaite for the clip. Sometimes, bro, you really should grab a script. Or at least let someone be in charge of editing stuff before it goes LIVE. He looks so seriously dedicated and then at about :50 he says ‘Eh, let me start over’.
Let us all remember that we are humans and capable of mistakes – even Senators are not exempt. Senatorial staff is not exempt. In these days where everyone has a camera in their pocket, much of our lives are caught on film. The good, the bad, the ugly. This whoopsie is no big deal, but it is pretty funny.
Seriously, though, this is a good speech. Ted Cruz is good at nailing inconsistencies in Obama’s speech. He speaks about how the Obama-economy is failing, and that we cannot win a war on Islamic terrorism with a president who cannot even utter those words. He addresses his vow to uphold the promises he made to stop amnesty and Obamacare. Good words from a good man. Thank you Senator. We will hold you to those words, and no do-overs on that.
Written by Katie McGuire, Follow Katie on Twitter @GOPKatie
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Attorney General Pick Leaks – This Is Hillary’s Worst Nightmare
- Donald Trump Drops Bombshell About His Vice President
- You Won’t Believe What The RNC Chair Was Caught Doing Immediately After Cruz Quit…
- Ronald Reagan’s Son Makes Bombshell Presidential Endorsement – Reveals Who His Dad Would Be ‘Appalled’ By
- Trump Is Asked If He’ll Put Cruz On Supreme Court – His Response May Shock You