Outrage After The Pope Says This About Sex
January 20, 2015 7:44am PST
Pope Francis spoke out about sex this week, and what he had to say outraged liberals everywhere.
The Pope condemned any method of birth control that isn’t natural, and said good Catholics don’t have to breed “like rabbits.”
The Christian leader acknowledged the church’s rejection of birth control, but pointed out that, “this does not mean a Christian must make children one after another.”
“Some people think — excuse me for saying this — that to be good Catholics we have to be like rabbits,” he added, according to the New York Daily News.
The Pope then spoke at length about “responsible parenthood,” urging couples to use natural methods of birth control, like staying abstinent during a woman’s fertile period. He then condemned other methods of birth control as “ideological colonization” that is used to attack traditional family values in developing countries.
He even went so far as to compare the people in rich countries that develop birth control to Nazis trying to indoctrinate the youth of underdeveloped countries.
Of course, liberals are not happy by the Pope’s words, but they wouldn’t be satisfied by what he had to say about sex unless he said it was ok to do it all day, every day.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Michelle Obama Slips Up – Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Birth Certificate
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…