Two Teachers Caught Having Sex With Students At Beach Party
January 19, 2015 9:25am PST
Two California teachers were arrested over the weekend after they were caught having sex with students at a beach party.
Melody Lippert, 38, and Michelle Ghirelli, 30, were both teachers at South Hills High School when they chaperoned the San Clemente State Beach Party in December. Authorities say Lippert provided students with alcohol for the event, which was not sanctioned by the school. Ghirelli allegedly arrived later in the night and had sex with an underage male student.
Police learned of the incident after rumors began to swirl around the school.
Ghirelli has been charged with oral copulation and unlawful sex with a minor. Lippert has not been charged with any sex offenses, since the student she had relations with was over 18. She has been charged with conspiracy and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Lippert has also been accused of having sex with a different 18 year-old student back in November.
H/T: New York Daily News
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him