Phil Robertson’s New Standard Makes Him Sound More Muslim than Christian
January 16, 2015 1:08pm PST
According to Duck Dynasty Star and patriarch Phil Robertson, the biggest problem with America is “no Jesus”. Sean asks Phil about “walking on eggshells” around radical Islam, and Phil goes on a random rant about ‘isms’. Ok, Phil. Hannity tries to ask again, and Robertson again goes off track.
Robertson described Christianity as “love God and love your neighbor,” as opposed to Islam, which says, “Submit to Muhammad, or we will kill you.”
“Convert or die,” Hannity suggested.
“Convert or die,” Robertson repeated.
“You either have to convert them, which I think would be next to impossible,” he said of radical group at the time. “Either convert them or kill them.”
That assessment of Christianity vs. Islam is particularly interesting in contrast to what Robertson said about ISIS when he appeared on Hannity last September.
So, whether Robertson realizes it or not, his rhetoric sounds a helluva lot more Muslim than Christian. Convert or die, indeed.
Written by Katie McGuire. Follow Katie on Twitter @GOPKatie
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack Patriotic Truckers – Watch What Happens Next