Model Tells LAPD Bill Cosby Raped Her In Playboy Mansion…On Camera
January 14, 2015 10:59am PST
Last week, we reported on Chloe Goins, the 24 year-old model who claims Bill Cosby raped her at the Playboy Mansion when she was 18. She recently made headlines when her lawyer claimed the rape was captured on the mansion’s security camera’s, and today Goins will be meeting with the LAPD to give them her official statement.
Goins’ case is crucial because unlike Cosby’s other accusers, the statute of limitations hasn’t run out for her. Since the rape happened just six years ago, Cosby could be prosecuted for her assault, should prosecutors find enough evidence against him.
Goins says she was only 18 years-old when she met Cosby at a Playboy party. He spiked her drink and lured her upstairs, where she woke up naked in a drug-induced haze to a pantsless Cosby licking her toes.
If Goins was telling the truth, the attack was likely captured on security cameras. Hugh Hefner reportedly has numerous cameras in his home that record everything that goes on there. The LAPD is hoping to get access to these tapes, but so far they have not been able to.
Goins’ lawyer, Spencer Kuvin, says his client is determined to press charges and bring Cosby to justice despite being “very afraid of a powerful, influential man who clearly took advantage of her in a situation.”
If he is convicted, Cosby could face up to four years in jail and a $10,000 fine.
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Damning Footage Surfaces Of Trump After He’s Accused Of Rape – This Is NOT Good